Webster Groves Historical Society
Hawken House (History Center Barn)
1155 South Rock Hill Road
Webster Groves, MO 63119
By appointment only. Users can request an appointment online via the website, or by phone.
ACCESS AND USE:
For use by appointment only. No fees for search.
GENERAL SCOPE AND CONTENTS:
Records pertaining to the history of Webster Groves, including books,scrapbooks, letters, maps, tax records, bound volumes of localnewspapers, and audiotapes of interviews.
- Kate Moody Papers, 22 document boxes
- Esther Replogle Papers and books, 23 document boxes
- Laura Parker Business Papers, 24 document boxes
- Adele Stein Collection, 9 document boxes
- American Legion Auxiliary Post 172, 5 document boxes
- Webster Groves League of Women Voters, 8 document boxes
- Faith Congregational Church, 6 document boxes
- Scrapbooks, 10 document boxes
- Finding aids have been converted to a searchable database which is available on the Internet at http://www.historicwebster.org (Select "Archives"; then select "Search the Archives").
Directory home page
ASLAA Home Page